What is and why do you need to remove isearch.omiga-plus.com?
isearch.omiga-plus.com is a browser hijacker that arrives at your computer bundled with freeware. Users often have the opportunity to avoid installing this program on their computers, but they simply miss it because they go through freeware installation process automatically. If you do not want to waste your precious time removing isearch.omiga-plus.com from your system, please be more attentive when you install new programs. It would even better if you stayed away from suspicious third-party file hosting webpages that might be distributing unreliable software. Your computer security should be your utmost priority.
Our lab’s research team says that isearch.omiga-plus.com usually comes together with download assistant by Malavida. Also, whenever you initiate the installation process for any program downloaded via Malavida download assistant. It means that, despite the fact that isearch.omiga-plus.com is a browser hijacker, users can still choose whether they want to have it on their computers or not. In other words, if your browser settings have changed you most probably gave your permission for the change yourself.
isearch.omiga-plus.com affects all main browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. When it changes your default homepage, you will notice that isearch.omiga-plus.com also provides you with shortcuts to such popular websites as Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, Vimeo and a collection of sites for Online Games, Songs, Wallpapers and so on. It certainly makes an impression that isearch.omiga-plus.com can improve your web browsing experience, but please pay attention to the fact that this browser hijacker also displays a lot of third party commercial advertisements on the right pane.
Also, we could probably say that apart from the aforementioned shortcuts there is nothing special about isearch.omiga-plus.com, especially as it does not have an original search engine. It simply makes use of a customized version of Bing search engine. To be honest, you might as well keep a bookmark tab on your browser and use Bing directly than perform a web search through a third party. After all, isearch.omiga-plus.com could expose you to potentially corrupted websites. Cyber criminals often exploit browser hijackers to promote their dangerous content because browser hijackers are very vulnerable to third party exploitations.
Therefore, you have to remove isearch.omiga-plus.com and all the other related applications from your system as soon as possible. Scan your system with SpyHunter free scanner to determine which programs must be deleted from the PC, and then restore your browser settings manually. For any further questions, do not hesitate to leave us a comment.
How to remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from browser
Press Alt+T and click Internet options.
Click Use default button under General tab and click OK.
Press Alt+T and go to Manage add-ons.
Click Search providers on the left pane.
- Set a new default search engine and remove isearch.omiga-plus.com. Click Close.
Click the search engine icon on the left of Firefox search box.
Select Manage search engines on drop-down menu.
Remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from the list and click OK.
Press Alt+T and click Options.
- Press Restore to Default button under General tab and click OK.
Press Alt+F and go to Settings.
Under On Startup, mark Open a specific page or set of pages.
Click Set pages, remove isearch.omiga-plus.com and enter a new homepage address. Click OK.
Manage search engines under Search.
- Set a new default search engine, delete isearch.omiga-plus.com and click Done.
If you are not sure whether you have removed all the potential threats, you can also refer to the secondary set of manual removal instructions below this description. There are several ways to ensure your system’s security, so you should try out them all. isearch.omiga-plus.com is a website that is set as your default homepage when you get infected with a browser hijacker. You need to remove all dangerous programs from your computer and restore your browser settings to avoid data theft and serious computer system failure.Download Removal Toolto remove isearch.omiga-plus.com
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Integrates into the web browser via the Uninstall isearch.omiga-plus.com browser extension
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Common Uninstall isearch.omiga-plus.com behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Uninstall isearch.omiga-plus.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Uninstall isearch.omiga-plus.com Shows commercial adverts
isearch.omiga-plus.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 22%
- Windows 7 23%
- Windows Vista 9%
- Windows XP 46%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in isearch.omiga-plus.com.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from Windows
Remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from Your Browsers
Remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete isearch.omiga-plus.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with isearch.omiga-plus.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate isearch.omiga-plus.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to isearch.omiga-plus.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.