What is that Pro-search.me?
Pro-search.me is mandatory-to-remove website which you may face whenPro-search.me browser hijacker enters your PC. Hence, when the hijacker becomes the part of the system, you are constantly redirected to the mentioned page. Besides, you suffer from some other changes in your system, so the usual operation of the computer becomes impossible. To put it clearly, when you find yourself in the new search engine, you may feel confused and use it for your searching sessions. If this happens, you are provided with the customized results and if you do not notice this, you may count on it which is a huge mistake. Please, do not rely on Pro-search.me browser hijacker which has probably managed to invade your system even without your knowledge. Beyond question, none of the users would like to see their favorite search provider set to a new website of Pro-search.me hijacker. If you are one of these users and you have already assumed how disadvantageous Pro-search.me is, remove Pro-search.me out of the system, not leaving everything that can be related to it.Download Removal Toolto remove Pro-search.me
How Pro-search.me invades my computer?
Pro-search.me doesn’t differ from other browser hijackers which are normally attached to any Windows version after user downloads freeware or shareware applications. If you are interested in the process, any insecure downloaded application has some other additional items that are installed if you do not uncheck its box while the installation proceeds. Then, you should be informed that Pro-search.me is able to intrude the system after you get and open an infected spam e-mail. In case you have recently installed any doubtful application or, as presented, have gotten any suspicious emails, you may really now find Pro-search.me page set as your new homepage. We would like to warn you that if you are not going to perform Pro-search.me removal very soon, later you will need to cope with an incredibly bigger number of malware.
How does Pro-search.me act?
As it is typical for browser hijackers, Pro-search.me also firstly modifies the settings of your browser by setting new home page and search supplier. What is more, you are shown some irritating ads which encourage you to click on it, so then you will be rerouted to even more distrustful websites. You additionally must know that the developers of such advertisements are third parties which follow your browsing sessions. They are interested in what you visit when you are on internet and what queries you enter mostly. On the grounds of the data, you are offered to pay attention to the ads, fitting to your searching habits. If in the latter weeks you have noticed some pop-up ads, there is a chance that you are infected with a hazardous browser hijacker. If it is so, remove Pro-search.me immediately, in order to avoid more system issues.
How to remove Pro-search.me redirect?
If you have assumed that the symptoms listed above fit to the current situation on your PC, you must do something and remove the threat. Our team of specialists advices you to get rid of Pro-search.me browser hijacker ASAP. To accomplish this, you have to download the best Pro-search.me removal tool which is Spyhunter. Use this anti-malware and additionally operate the browser repair procedure shown below.Download Removal Toolto remove Pro-search.me
How to remove Pro-search.me from browsers?
How to remove Pro-search.me from Internet Explorer
- Choose IE browser → Tools → Manage add ons → Search Providers section.
- Set the previously used search engine.
How to remove Pro-search.me from Mozilla Firefox?
- Select Mozilla Firefox browser → Tools → Options.
- Set the previously used search engine.
How to remove Pro-search.me from Google Chrome?
- Select Customize and control Google Chrome → Options → Basic.
- Change the entered address of the home page.
- Select Manage search engines… → Type in the address you want to be yoursearch provider.
- Common Pro-search.me behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Pro-search.me Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Pro-search.me browser extension
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Changes user's homepage
- Pro-search.me Connects to the internet without your permission
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
Pro-search.me effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 30%
- Windows 7 22%
- Windows Vista 7%
- Windows XP 41%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Pro-search.me.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove Pro-search.me from Windows
Remove Pro-search.me from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Pro-search.me from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Pro-search.me from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Pro-search.me from Your Browsers
Remove Pro-search.me from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Pro-search.me from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Pro-search.me (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Pro-search.me from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Pro-search.me) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.