Yaimo.com is a dangerous domain that can make changes on your home page and default search engine. It modifies the previous set up and change it to Yaimo.com. The way it gains access to the system is often unclear. In fact, most PC users considered that this program is a virus. This browser hijacker It really can get in through the main browsers without requiring your approval.
Installing free software is the most known reason on how to acquire Yaimo.com. You can get this adware along with the main program. In many cases, adware program like Yaimo.com does not disclose properly about its inclusion. However, you may not get trick by any potentially unwanted program provided that you’re careful enough while installing some software.
If by any chance you had Yaimo.com, it must be removed as soon as possible for the good of your system. Yaimo.com may create more problems as it stay longer. You can’t find a way to stop all unwanted ads that keep the display while you surf online. The only thing you can do to eliminate pop-up ads, coupons, banners and sponsored links is simply removal of this browser hijacker.Download Removal Toolto remove Yaimo.com
Although the problem comes not from a virus, you still have to treat it immediately. Mind you, that it can completely destroy not just the browsing experience, not only the security of the system, but also their privacy. At this point Yaimo.com may consider as your biggest enemy. Even if it is not a virus, knowing that all issues are cause by Yaimo.com, then, remove this adware can make everything work to normal gain.
- Common Yaimo.com behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Yaimo.com Shows commercial adverts
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Changes user's homepage
- Yaimo.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Slows internet connection
- Yaimo.com Connects to the internet without your permission
Yaimo.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 27%
- Windows 7 34%
- Windows Vista 7%
- Windows XP 32%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Yaimo.com.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove Yaimo.com from Windows
Remove Yaimo.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Yaimo.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Yaimo.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Yaimo.com from Your Browsers
Remove Yaimo.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Yaimo.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Yaimo.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Yaimo.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Yaimo.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.