PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A is a threat name given by MalwareBytes Anti-malware. It refers to potentially unwanted program that often installed without PC user consent through third party software. Its main impact is in contrast to the way it enter on your system. You can easily determine that PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A hit your browser by seeing the number of pop-up ads. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome, you can also see the same thing. Its writers make it a point that this adware will run smoothly on most popular browsers.
PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A is technically not a virus, but it is clear that most of its actions are only to destroy and disrupt your browsing activity. It is certain that more trouble may be added by PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A while this program is the one who controls your computer system. Once you see a huge array of pop-up advertisements, banners, coupons, deals, and other online promotions, it just means that you have to remove PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A as it hits your system.Download Removal Toolto remove PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A
Even if your system is virus-free, the fact that PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A is not a virus, your computer may still suffer with many problems and even more susceptible to various infections while you are PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A. Furthermore, this program can also collect your sensitive information by means of tracking your online activities.
PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A serves only as profitable program for its authors. It is the reason behind its invasive approach, the reason why you see tons of ads, and many other strange things happen on your system. To stop all problems cause of PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A and the prevention of further problems to come up, removing this browser add-in must be done immediately.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Changes user's homepage
- Integrates into the web browser via the PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A browser extension
- Common PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Slows internet connection
- PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A Connects to the internet without your permission
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A Shows commercial adverts
PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 23%
- Windows 7 28%
- Windows Vista 13%
- Windows XP 36%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A from Windows
Remove PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A from Your Browsers
Remove PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemProtector.A) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.