Media-player-free.com pop-up is caused by an adware which currently infects the whole system. You may notice that this web page will try to convince you that an update is necessary for your Media Player program, however, what you’ll get when the following link is just a malware. Whenever you see pop-up ads from this Media-player-free.com, it just means that your system is at risk and the updating of the said program has nothing to do with the real status of your computer.
Media-player-free.com pop-up is just part of an adware that you can get most likely when you download and install third-party software. That reason makes its arrival secret for many PC users. Most people even think that it is a virus while in reality it is not. However, Media-player-free.com may consist of multiple functions that can put your system at risk. Therefore, it is highly recommended to prevent or remove it.
Media-player-free.com can also display different ads that tempt you to download support products. Aside from giving you a lot of trouble, it also generates misleading alerts. Such features may cause more viruses and other adware infection on your system. It simply means that having Media-player-free.com can reduce your system security; also, the way it works it seems much more different as before. You can no longer surf the web efficiently and securely.Download Removal Toolto remove Media-player-free.com
To protect your system against various problems, and to stop exposure to numerous viruses over the internet, you have to remove Media-player-free.com immediately. The fact that no users can benefit from this web page, but only those people who used it to spread malware, there is no reason for you to stay on this site.
- Media-player-free.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Slows internet connection
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
Media-player-free.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 29%
- Windows 7 23%
- Windows Vista 10%
- Windows XP 38%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Media-player-free.com.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Media-player-free.com from Windows
Remove Media-player-free.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Media-player-free.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Media-player-free.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Media-player-free.com from Your Browsers
Remove Media-player-free.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Media-player-free.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Media-player-free.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Media-player-free.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Media-player-free.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.